Fluenta Release History
Contact email@example.com to request
patches that solve problems listed as fixed in releases not published yet.
Version 2.0.0 - Not released yet
- Improved support for XML catalogs
- Improved support for empty <xref/> elements in DITA
- Switched to OpenXLIFF
Filters for file processing and faster XML support.
- Migrated to Java 12.
Version 1.2-12 - June 10, 2018
- Improved support for SDL CMS.
- Simplified installation on macOS.
Version 1.2-11 - May 11, 2018
- Updated license terms.
- Migrated to Java 10.
@href as fallback mechanism when the key referenced by
@keyref doesn't exist.
Version 1.2-10 - March 31, 2018
- Logged files that are referenced from maps/topics but are ignored because they
@translate="no" attribute in the root element.
- Improved filtering of resources marked with
Version 1.2-9 - February 18, 2018
- Migrated to Java 9.
- Updated filters.
- Added option to remove projects from CLI
- Fixed entities handling in ignored elements.
Version 1.2-8 - August 1, 2017
- Implemented automatic generation of inline tag errors in HTML format.
Version 1.2-7 - July 7, 2017
- Fixed handling of nested inline elements marked with
that contain XML entities in the text.
- Fixed CLI (Command Line Interface) launcher script on Linux.
Version 1.2-6 - June 2, 2017
- Stored custom catalog settings in preferences folder to avoid reconfiguration in
- Improved support for filtering with .DITAVAL files.
- Fixed support for SVG images that were damaged when cleaning default attributes.
@translate="no" when checking for actually used keys.
- Ignored XML errors when attempting to parse images.
Version 1.2-5 - May 9, 2017
- Added support for DITA files exported from SDL CMS.
Version 1.2-4 - April 21, 2017
- Fixed handling of untranslatable
@keyref nested inside
Version 1.2-3 - March 26, 2017
- Allowed update of memories from unapproved segments when "Accept Unapproved
Translations" is selected.
- Fixed handling of translatable attributes in inline elements.
Version 1.2-2 - March 17, 2017
- Improved generation of
<ph> tags for better matching.
- Fixed regression error with empty content in elements with
Version 1.2-1 - March 7, 2017
fluenta_cli.bat, used in Command Line Interface (CLI) on
- Fixed support for conref-push.
- Emptied content of elements with
Version 1.2-0 - February 5, 2017
- Implemented support for XLIFF 2.0.
Version 1.1-0 - January 22, 2017
- Adopted translation configuration for the 600+ DITA elements defined in Appendix B.6 of DITA 1.3 All-Inclusive Edition.
- Implemented automatic configuration of elements defined in custom DITA
- Implemented support for
@translate="no" in inline elements.
- Added count of not translatable words to word count report.
Version 1.0-13 - January 6, 2017
- Added option for cleaning default attributes in translated files when importing
- Improved filtering with DITAVAL files.
- Restored support for
@translate="no" at block level.
Version 1.0-12 - November 2, 2016
- Removed requirement to open port 9080 in firewalls for registering licenses.
- Updated DITA 1.3 grammars to Version 1.3 Errata 01.
- Improved handling of undefined keys.
Version 1.0-11 - October 6, 2016
- Fixed support for
when harvesting keys.
- Restored support for
@conref resolution in files with multiple
Version 1.0-10 - September 19, 2016
- Added option to accept unapproved translations when importing XLIFF files
(improves compatibility with XTM and Trados Studio).
- Added option to ignore tag errors when importing XLIFF files.
- Avoided infinite loops when parsing relationship tables.
- Fixed word counts for Chinese.
- Fixed support for "nextCatalog" in XML catalog manager.
Version 1.0-9 - July 11, 2016
- Improved support for DITA projects that contain files in multiple character
- Added more translatable elements to configuration files.
- Avoided infinite loops caused by recursive key definitions.
Version 1.0-8 - April 5, 2016
- Added support for extracting context text from
@keyref is used in an empty element.
- Improved detection of broken keys.
- Added report of duplicate
Version 1.0-7 - March 11, 2016
- Translated the Graphical User Interface (GUI) to German, Japanese and Spanish.
- Automatically removed extra markup added by SDL Trados Studio to XLIFF files
- Preserved content of elements with
@conkeyref attributes when importing translated XLIFF.
- Fixed error parsing DITAVal files when generating XLIFF.
- Fixed handling of
- Fixed harvesting of keys from secondary maps.
- Fixed handling of
@href in <chapter> elements.
Version 1.0-6 - February 16, 2016
- Improved topic selection algorithm
- Added option to edit memories.
Version 1.0-5 - February 5, 2016
- Updated catalog with the official grammar for DITA 1.3
- Enabled sorting columns by clicking on headers on Project and Memory views
- Improved license management dialogs.
- Upgraded Java to version 1.8_72
@navtitle as translatable in
Version 1.0-4 - November 26, 2015
- Fixed bug in
Version 1.0-3 - November 6, 2015
- Implemented conditional processing with .ditaval files when generating XLIFF.
Version 1.0-2 - October 28, 2015
- Improved configuration files.
- Improved catalog resolver.
- Upgraded Java to version 1.8.0_66
- Fixed import of custom catalogs.
Version 1.0-1 - October 15, 2015
- Improved configuration files for DITA 1.2.
- Implemented support for push replace.
- Fixed conref support in DITA map filter.
Download Fluenta and try it for free during 30 days. All functionality is enabled during the
Translate your XLIFF Files
Publish Your DITA Projects
Check Your DITA Keys
Subscribe to our Support Group at Groups.io