TMXEditor Release History
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request
patches that solve problems listed as fixed in releases not published yet.
Version 2.1.3 - June 7, 2020
- Restored select all checkbox functionality
- Fixed conversion of CSV to TMX
Version 2.1.2 - June 3, 2020
- Fixed error when opening file with toolbar icon
- Fixed language setttings dialog for converting CSV to TMX
Version 2.1.1 - May 30, 2020
- Fixed crash when switching theme
Version 2.1.0 - May 29, 2020
- New installer for Linux.
- Updated code for TypeScript 3.9.3
- Updated OpenXLIFF Filters to version 1.9.0
- Limited response waiting time of automatic check for updates when working offline.
- Cleared filtering and sorting when opening file.
Version 2.0.2 - April 29, 2020
Version 2.0.1 - March 5, 2020
- Fixed duplicated paste in some dialogs on Windows/Linux.
- Automatically switched to first page when filtering.
Version 2.0.0 - February 28, 2020
- Source code published at https://github.com/rmraya/TMXEditor.
- Added new 'dark' and 'light' themes.
- Automatic selection of appropriate fonts for different scripts/languages (CJK, Arabic,
Hebrew, Thai, etc.)
- Allowed to select multiple TMX files at once for merging.
- Added checkbox to select/deselect all segments in current page at once.
- Migrated XML libraries to OpenXLIFF Filters 1.7.0.
- Updated TMX validation code to TMXValidator 2.1.0.
- Fixed duplication of <tuv> elements when saving files on Windows.
Version 1.5-1 - October 2, 2018
- Fixed document type declaration on merged and split files.
Version 1.5-0 - September 11, 2018
- Added support for regular expressions to search/replace and text filtering
- Added option to configure the number of spaces used to indent files.
Version 1.4-0 - August 31, 2018
- Added conversion of CSV/TAB delimited files to TMX.
- Fixed updates to the list of recently opened files
- Corrected handling of entities when validating very large TMX files.
Version 1.3-0 - July 24, 2018
- Added option to sort translation units according to a selected language.
Version 1.2-0 - July 11, 2018
- Added Linux version
- Added option to validate TMX files with support for very large documents.
- Completely new installer for Windows that allows full OS integration.
Version 1.1-0 - May 26, 2018
- Added list of recently used files to File menu.
- Implemented view of attributes, properties and notes at Translation Unit level
and at language entry level.
- New faster implementation for Windows that remembers size and position.
- New native implementation for macOS.
- Simplified installers (less steps on Windows, drag & drop into /Applications
folder on macOS).
Version 1.0-0 - February 18, 2018
- Added option to export TMX file as TAB delimited.
Version Beta 2 - February 13, 2018
- Added option to clean invalid characters in a TMX file.
- Added documentation.
- Implemented editing of TU properties and notes.
- Improved display of file properties.
- Added option to change source language.
- Fixed vertical resizing.
- Added missing uninstaller to Mac version.
Version Beta 1 - February 8, 2018
- First public beta.
- Documentation is missing.
- "Show Inconsistent Translations" and "Show Differences in Numbers" filters are
not implemented yet.
- Linux version is not available.
Download TMXEditor and test it for free during 7 days. All functionality is enabled during
the evaluation period.