Swordfish II Release History
Version 2.0-7a - March 25, 2011
- Improved support for TTX files containg segments with numbers
- Fixed DITA catalogs.
- Made import of TBX files more forgiving.
- Fixed shell script for launching Swordfish on Linux.
Version 2.0-7 - March 17, 2011
- Added command line options for converting files and pretranslating in
- Added option to save and load conversion projects.
- Added XLIFFMerger
plugin for merging/splitting XLIFF files.
- Improved TTX Exchange by automatically fixing tags when importing
translated TTX files.
- Added support for new glossaries introduced in DITA 1.2.
- Implemented automatic backup of Preferences file to prevent
- Added option to copy source to all empty targets.
- Remembered file types when switching pages in convert to XLIFF
- Fixed segmentation of plain text files.
- Fixed handling of nested "conref" in DITA maps.
- Fixed location of Match Penalty dialog in Mac OS X.
- Remembered paragraph segmentation option.
- Fixed paragraph segmentation in Excel files.
Version 2.0-6 - October 14, 2010
- Improved translation status analysis.
- Enabled closing Concordance Search results with ESC key.
- Fixed problem with spaces in MS Office filter.
- Improved segmentation of text boxes in .docx filter.
- Included document properties when storing translation in TM database
at reverse conversion.
- Fixed bug approving split segments.
Version 2.0-5c - October 11, 2010
- Fixed bug in split segment.
Version 2.0-5b - October 10, 2010
- Fixed bug in automatic tag checking.
Version 2.0-5a - October 8, 2010
- Added configurable shortcuts for setting focus on source or target
- Improved support for ResX files.
- Improved performance.
- Fixed unexpected freezing when TM is applied in background.
Version 2.0-5 - August 12, 2010
- Implemented support for the new >Microsoft Glossaries in TBX format.
- Added new "TTX Exchange" option (export XLIFF files as TTX and import
translations from translated TTX documents).
- Fixed handling of complex hyperlinks in .docx files.
- Updated Anchovy to version 1.0-1
Version 2.0-4 - June 29, 2010
- Added option to search terms on the web.
- Improved error detection in tags analysis.
- Implemented workaround in TM engine to a void a bug in Apple's latest
version of Java for OS X.
- Fixed preview of files with diacritics in their names.
Version 2.0-3 - May 21, 2010
- Improved import CSV file to database process.
- Enabled the following languages in GTranslate: Afrikaans; Albanian;
Belarussian; Estonian; Filipino; Galician; Hungarian; Icelandic;
Irish; Macedonian; Malay; Maltese; Swahili; Thai; Turkish; Welsh;
- Fixed speed of conversion to XLIFF when source files are large.
Version 2.0-2 - May 6, 2010
- Implemented automatic check for updates.
- Added support for Adobe InDesign IDML files (CS4/CS5)
- Fixed import of third party XLIFF 1.1 documents.
- Fixed bug in PO filter.
- Fixed bug in segment filtering.
- Lowered priority of background TM thread.
Version 2.0-1 - April 14, 2010
- Improved Auto-Translation engine.
- Improved support for DITA conref.
- Fixed bug in Document Properties dialog.
Swordfish II - April 2, 2010
- Improved user interface, in one large unified window and rearranged
- New project management wizard. Convert one or more source files to
XLIFF format in a simplified way.
- New faster internal database engine based on Oracle's Berkeley
- New segment filtering options.
- Incorporated Anchovy
as glossary manager and term extraction tool.
- Added support for SDLXLIFF files from Trados Studio 2009.
- Added support for plural forms in PO (Portable Objec) files.
- Added support for Microsoft Visio XML Drawings.
- Improved speed of concordance search.
- Improved filter for .docx files that produces less tags.
- Added optional fuzzy term matching.
- Improved Auto-Translation engine.
Download Swordfish and try it for free during 30 days. All functionality is enabled during
the evaluation period.
Subscribe to our Support Group at Groups.io
Glossary manager and term extractor.
Segmentation Rules editor.