Swordfish II Release History
Version 2.0-7a - March 25, 2011
- Improved support for TTX files containg segments with numbers
- Fixed DITA catalogs.
- Made import of TBX files more forgiving.
- Fixed shell script for launching Swordfish on Linux.
Version 2.0-7 - March 17, 2011
- Added command line options for converting files and pretranslating in
- Added option to save and load conversion projects.
- Added XLIFFMerger
plugin for merging/splitting XLIFF files.
- Improved TTX Exchange by automatically fixing tags when importing
translated TTX files.
- Added support for new glossaries introduced in DITA 1.2.
- Implemented automatic backup of Preferences file to prevent
- Added option to copy source to all empty targets.
- Remembered file types when switching pages in convert to XLIFF
- Fixed segmentation of plain text files.
- Fixed handling of nested "conref" in DITA maps.
- Fixed location of Match Penalty dialog in Mac OS X.
- Remembered paragraph segmentation option.
- Fixed paragraph segmentation in Excel files.
Version 2.0-6 - October 14, 2010
- Improved translation status analysis.
- Enabled closing Concordance Search results with ESC key.
- Fixed problem with spaces in MS Office filter.
- Improved segmentation of text boxes in .docx filter.
- Included document properties when storing translation in TM database
at reverse conversion.
- Fixed bug approving split segments.
Version 2.0-5c - October 11, 2010
- Fixed bug in split segment.
Version 2.0-5b - October 10, 2010
- Fixed bug in automatic tag checking.
Version 2.0-5a - October 8, 2010
- Added configurable shortcuts for setting focus on source or target
- Improved support for ResX files.
- Improved performance.
- Fixed unexpected freezing when TM is applied in background.
Version 2.0-5 - August 12, 2010
- Implemented support for the new >Microsoft Glossaries in TBX format.
- Added new "TTX Exchange" option (export XLIFF files as TTX and import
translations from translated TTX documents).
- Fixed handling of complex hyperlinks in .docx files.
- Updated Anchovy to version 1.0-1
Version 2.0-4 - June 29, 2010
- Added option to search terms on the web.
- Improved error detection in tags analysis.
- Implemented workaround in TM engine to a void a bug in Apple's latest
version of Java for OS X.
- Fixed preview of files with diacritics in their names.
Version 2.0-3 - May 21, 2010
- Improved import CSV file to database process.
- Enabled the following languages in GTranslate: Afrikaans; Albanian;
Belarussian; Estonian; Filipino; Galician; Hungarian; Icelandic;
Irish; Macedonian; Malay; Maltese; Swahili; Thai; Turkish; Welsh;
- Fixed speed of conversion to XLIFF when source files are large.
Version 2.0-2 - May 6, 2010
- Implemented automatic check for updates.
- Added support for Adobe InDesign IDML files (CS4/CS5)
- Fixed import of third party XLIFF 1.1 documents.
- Fixed bug in PO filter.
- Fixed bug in segment filtering.
- Lowered priority of background TM thread.
Version 2.0-1 - April 14, 2010
- Improved Auto-Translation engine.
- Improved support for DITA conref.
- Fixed bug in Document Properties dialog.
Swordfish II - April 2, 2010
- Improved user interface, in one large unified window and rearranged
- New project management wizard. Convert one or more source files to
XLIFF format in a simplified way.
- New faster internal database engine based on Oracle's Berkeley
- New segment filtering options.
- Incorporated Anchovy
as glossary manager and term extraction tool.
- Added support for SDLXLIFF files from Trados Studio 2009.
- Added support for plural forms in PO (Portable Objec) files.
- Added support for Microsoft Visio XML Drawings.
- Improved speed of concordance search.
- Improved filter for .docx files that produces less tags.
- Added optional fuzzy term matching.
- Improved Auto-Translation engine.
Download Swordfish and try it for free during 30 days. All functionality is enabled during
the evaluation period.
Glossary manager and term extractor.
Segmentation Rules editor.